This Pillows is designed to provide targeted support for neck and head, to help maintain proper spinal alignment and reduce pressure points while sleeping.
Know Your Pillow
Premium Velvet Finish
It's hypoallergenic, elegant with premium velvet finish fabric, that gives a luxurious high-end look making it a stylish addition to any bedroom.
Contour shape pillows are designed to provide targeted support for neck and head, to help maintain proper spinal alignment and reduce pressure points while sleeping. These pillows typically have a curved shape that follows the natural contours of the body.
Cool-Gel Memory Foam
Traditional foams can trap heat and make you sweat, but this foam has an open cell structure that helps regulate temperature. The gel portion of the foam absorbs excess body heat and provides a cooling effect throughout the night.
- Contour shape pillows are designed to provide targeted support for specific areas of the body, such as the neck and head, to help maintain proper spinal alignment and reduce pressure points while sleeping.
- They conform to the shape of your head and neck to provide proper alignment and support.
- The gel infusion helps keep the pillow cool, reducing the risk of overheating and night sweats.
- Memory foam is known for its pressure-relieving properties, which can help alleviate pain and discomfort in the neck and shoulders.
- Contour pillows are suitable for people with chronic neck pain, headaches, or snoring problems.
- They are also hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant, which can help prevent allergies and asthma.
- Pillow will be able to retain its original shape irrespective of the amount of pressure that it is subjected to.
- The pillow is covered in high GSM fleece fabric on top with a velvet finish.
- The velvet finish enhances the overall look and feel of the pillow, making it plusher and luxurious which is ideal for a peaceful night’s sleep.
Contour pillows are very different from traditional pillows. The curved shape is specially designed to accommodate the shape and head of the sleeper. They don’t bulge or sink when one is sleeping. Furthermore, they help with spinal alignment and provide tremendous back support.